Child Care Provider Resolutions
Happy New Year! We often make personal resolutions, but have you thought about resolutions for yourself as a child care provider?
Try these resolutions this year:
- Greet EVERY child and parent with a smile each day.
- Say something positive to every child each day.
- Encourage learning through play by asking leading questions when children are playing.
- Get on the floor with children during play.
- Let children use their imagination and creativity throughout the day.
- Listen to parents’ concerns and offer appropriate solutions.
- Get children up and moving several times a day for physical activity.
- Work cooperatively with coworkers to achieve your program’s best practices.
- Be prepared for all activities by planning ahead and gathering all materials.
- Get a good nights’ sleep to make sure you give each child care day your best effort.
What other Child Care Provider Resolutions can be added to this list?
Also, here is a link for Kids Year in Review printable that we like – click here!