Upon completion of each class, your certificate is available to open and print. You will need Adobe Reader to open the certificate. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, download it for free here.
Each certificate includes:
- The Class Title
- Clock Hours for Class
- CDA Competency for Class
- Name of participant who completed the class
- Date of Completion
- Trainer Signature
- State Approval Code (if applicable)
If you have already completed a class and need to get your certificate again, visit the My Certificates page.
Some states require additional documentation with your certificate. If you live/work in any of the following states and need additional forms, download them below:
- Gateways to Opportunity Registry-Approved Training Participant Evaluation Form (Print, complete and email to email@example.com)
- ECE-TRIS Individual Training Confirmation Form (You do not need to provide a brochure/booklet/pamphlet.)
- Standing Approval on Letterhead for The Early Childhood Academy (Approval Letter to include with certificates that The Early Childhood Academy has standing approval for any training offered that is pertinent for early care and education of young children)
- Participants can receive credit by filling out an Independent Study request application online (www.ecrecords.education.ne.gov) after taking a class through The Early Childhood Academy.
- Online/Correspondence Coursework Form (Attach a copy of the certificate with form, and mail to CCCCD)
This page will be updated with additional states, as they become approved through The Early Childhood Academy.