Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: This class is filled with ideas to get the word out about openings in your child care program. Participants of this training will learn ways to identify and sell the value of their program to fulfill openings. Strategies for traditional and digitial marketing will also be presented.
CDA Competency: Goal V. To ensure a well-run, purposeful program responsive to participant needs
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- define the difference between features and benefits of a child care program
- identify traditional marketing tactics compared to digital marketing
- recognize key components on traditional marketing materials
- match digital marketing definitions with digital marketing strategies
- Complete 4 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created February 2015/Updated July 2020/Updated July 2022