Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: Moving from one activity to another can be a difficult task for toddlers. Luckily, transition time doesn’t have to be stressful. This class is designed to give participants an insight of why toddlers struggle with transitions and offer suggestions to make transition times a little easier.
CDA Competency: Goal III. To support social and emotional development and to provide positive guidance
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- label reasons why toddlers struggle with transitions.
- state benefits of routines for young children.
- define effective transition strategies for toddlers.
- Complete 3 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created March 2015 / updated May 2020/Updated July 2022