Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: Including a science center and science experiences in your early childhood classroom is vital to a young child’s educational growth and development. Discover the benefits of having an early childhood science learning center, as well as science concepts that children learn during the early years. Included are suggestions for science center materials and techniques to enhance learning activities are included.
CDA Competency: Goal II. To advance physical and intellectual competence
Clock Hours: 1
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- select benefits of science in a preschool program
- recognize preschool science concepts
- choose appropriate materials to include in a science center
- distinguish ways to enhance and facilitate science learning activities
- Complete 3 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created April 2020/Updated July 2022