Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: Incorporating a math center in your early childhood environment will help children develop math skills and concepts that encourage problem-solving and critical thinking. Learn the benefits of having an early childhood math learning center, as well as math milestones by age. Suggestions for math center materials and activities are included.
CDA Competency: Goal II. To advance physical and intellectual competence
Clock Hours: 1
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- select benefits of a preschool math center
- recognize math milestones by age
- choose appropriate materials to include in a math center
- distinguish suitable activities to include in a math center
- Complete 3 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created December 2019/Updated July 2022