Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: A child’s relationship to music begins before birth and continues throughout their lives. Music connects with children on every level (physical, social, emotional and intellectual, etc.), engaging the whole brain…bringing magic into children’s lives. This online class will explore the many benefits of music in the early childhood environment and provide ideas and activities for all ages.
CDA Competency: Goal III. To support social and emotional development and to provide positive guidance
Clock Hours: 1
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- choose benefits of music for young children
- identify the characteristics of a music center in the early childhood classroom
- classify age-appropriate music activities for young children
- Complete 3 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created December 2020/Updated July 2022