Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: Infant and toddler environments provide wonderful opportunities for caregivers to support and develop literacy and language skills. This online class will focus on the importance of literacy and language development, as well as what activities are recommended to build these skills. Literacy and language milestones and delays are also included.
CDA Competency: II. To advance physical and intellectual competence
Clock Hours: 1
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- label characteristics of early literacy and language opportunities
- recognize early literacy and language milestones
- name ways to support early literacy and language skills
- Complete 3 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created January 2023