Introduction to The Early Childhood Academy:
TO BEGIN CLASS, CLICK ON INTRODUCTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Class Description: Burnout is quite common in early childhood education, and with teachers of all grade levels. When teachers get burnt out, nobody wins. The teacher, administrators, children, and even colleagues all feel the effects of a teacher losing their passion. Learn ways to prevent and manage burnout with a variety of strategies. Administrators and directors will also discover ways to make sure teachers aren’t getting burnt out.
CDA Competency: VI. To maintain a commitment to professionalism
Clock Hours: 2
As a result of this class, participants will be able to:
- know characteristics of burnout
- recognize symptoms of burnout and the steps to relieve the symptoms
- identify strategies to manage burnout in the classroom
- acknowledge administrative approaches to hinder teacher burnout
- Complete 4 quizzes (at the end of each lesson)
- Complete 1 quiz to activate Certificate of Attendance
Have questions? Contact Us
Course created June 2021/Updated July 2022